Makita BO5031/2 Random Orbital Sander
|Product Name:||Makita BO5030 Random Orbital Sander|
|Size:||123 millimeters or 4.8 inches|
|Speed:||maximum of 12,000 revolutions per minute|
It is very significant to pick the right random orbital sander for the job particularly when you are ready to start a woodworking project. Here is the Makita BO5031/2 Random Orbital Sander, the successor model of Bo5010 and Bo5012. But now, it features a vital aspect in working field which is the electronic speed control.
Key Features of the Tool
- It has a variable speed to enable fast and smooth finish.
- It uses Velcro paper for rapid exchange of sanding sheets.
- With huge ball bearing construction.
- Designed with non-slip grip surface for better handling.
- It has a dust-proof switch.
- With complete brake ring for urgent halt of grinding plate.
- Has an integrated suction system.
- It has a connectable dust external.
The Makita BO5031/2 Random Orbital Sander mode has been developed and commercialized as the successor models of Bo5010 and Bo5012 and showcases an electronic speed control and heavy-duty applications. It has the same ergonomic-designed rubberized palm for soft grip as Bo4555 series models.
Makita’s BO5031/2 Random Orbit Sander delivers smooth and fast action performance with better grip and complete control. The BO5031/2 model is ideal for carpenters, hard-working contractors, or someone who is dealing with woodworking projects that require a best-in-shop random orbit sander.
Model BO5031/2 also comes in abrasive disc and dust collecting bag. It is perfect to use in wide range of sanding job applications. This power tool is just another best quality product of Makita brand. Its commitment and high technology encompass innovative and well-designed random orbital sanders.
Specifications of the Tool
There are negative and positive feedbacks from customers who have already purchased and used the random orbital sander of Makita (model BO5031/2).
- You can easily use the random orbit sander due to its electronic speed control system.
- Thanks to the rubberized palm-designed grip, making it very easy to handle for a long period of time.
The toggle switch is hard to operate.Get Prices